In order to be considered for admission to Emmanuel Mission School, all of the following requirements must be met :
- The admission form must be completed and duly signed by parent /legal guardian.
- Minimum age requirement must be met.
- Written examination and interview before admission.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION
The following documents are required for admission :
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate, if the child was studying in another school.
- Mark Sheet of the last examination passed.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate. In case the student does not belong to general category.
- Child's latest passport size photograph to be affixed on the Application Form.
N. B. The Minimum age for admission in Nursery is three years.
Emmanuel Mission Schools do not discriminate on the basis of religion, colour, caste or creed. Students of all backgrounds are welcome to our school because we believe that God created everyone in His image and all are equal in His sight.
Fee is payable at the time of admission as per the fee structure. Fee not included in the fee structure may be charged over and above the tuition fee such as building fund, sports and games fee, library fee, laboratory fee, computer fee etc. as per the management's decision.
School fee is to be paid in four instalments in the Bank. Failure to do so will result in a late fee and will be charged as mentioned on the fee card.
Summer Session: 7.40 am to 1.30 pm
Winter Session: 8.10 am to 2.00 pm
Parents will have to see that the child is regular in attendance. Students having less than 75% attendance in class may be debarred from appearing for their final examination. In case of absence due to an emergency, an application for leave is to be submitted duly signed by the parent. Sick leave is granted only on application accompanied by a Medical Certificate. Name of a student who remains absent continuously without prior sanction for more than ten days may be removed from the rolls.